Finance and Marketing Commission
- Develop Olympic home infrastructure.
- Develop NOC headquarters.
- Develop a High Performance Training Centre.
- Develop a trust fund for the NOC.
- Develop Athletes’ and Coaches’ Development Programme.
- Develop Athletes’ High Performance Programme
- Develop Sport Administrators.
- Establish capacity for winter Games.
Sport and Law Commission
- Foster relations with key stakeholders.
- Development of policies and procedures manual.
- Review of organisational legal framework.
Sport and Medicine Commission
- Develop anti-doping program.
- Develop Athletes’ Commission to educate athletes on their rights and responsibilities.
National Olympic Academy , Culture and Education Commission
- Implement Olympic Values education programme through youth camps, school clubs, youth festivals, research & conferences.
Learn about the roles, work and programmes of Lesotho NOA from the International Olympic Academy website here
- Enhance ICT Infrastructure
- Engage with all media houses and the National Federation Public Relations Officers.
Sport For All Commission
To promote, at national level, the practice of sport and physical activity throughout all levels of society, particularly as a means to foster social inclusion and health awareness through the following activities: –
- Olympic day.
- Festivals, events and tournaments promoting Sport for All in general or aimed at specific target groups.
- Activities specifically aimed at promoting the practice of sport among girls/women.
- Sport for All training (e.g. train the trainers).
- Awareness campaigns.
Sport and Environment Commission
- To integrate environmental sustainability principles into the wider policies and activities at national level, notably with regard to sports events, management of sports facilities and initiatives of an educational nature.
Women in Sport Commission
- To develop and implement national level action plans and/or programmes aimed at raising awareness of gender equality and/or involving women in leadership positions.
- To preserve Olympic and sporting heritage at national level.